Luxurious, Affordable & Homely 2 Bed Apartment For You
HERE ARE THE BASICS:
- Luxurious, spacious and a cut above the rest - 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom family apartment with huge South-facing terrace.Internet available on request.
- Overlooking a green valley park with beautifully kept gardens and swimming pool with safe shallow children's pool and play park in a peaceful residential area.
- Supermarket, shops, bars and restaurants only a genuine 5 minute walk away.
- From Only �225 pwk,
- Cheap Car Hire Available too 130� pwk Ford Ka
- Beaches are 2.5 miles away, clean, sandy and safe.
- 10 to 15 minutes from Murcia San Javier Aiport. 35 - 40 minutes from Alicante airport.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS
From your luxurious and spacious 2 bed family holiday apartment you can look out on to a green valley park. Come and experience our little community with the peace and quiet of a secluded resort. If you want a relaxing holiday you'll love our part of the world and if you want the nightlife then there are more than 10 restaurants and bars within 5 mins walk ! All this for as little as �225 a week !
Los Dolses is a neat and well looked after neighbourhood with many parks, pools and gardens. There are plenty of full-time residents so there are always people about even in the quieter winter months.
We cannot guarantee the weather but typically 330 days of sunshine is not an exaggeration ! All of these photos were taken in November and March !
The holiday property is on the ground floor so access is easy but with the bonus of a raised south-facing terrace so you are not at road level, infact you are secluded.
Behind the ornate wooden front door the apartment has polished marble floors throughout and all of the rooms are spacious, bright and airy.
- The kitchen is well laid out and certainly well equipped with Granite worktops and glossy white cupboards, kettle, washing machine, dish-washer, microwave, coffee filter machine, fridge-freezer, juicer, cooker and oven. All crockery, cutlery, pots and pans are provided.
- The dining area seats 4 at an elegant glass table.
- The lounge has comfy seating for 5/6, coffee table and sidetable with TV, CD and radio. There is also access on to the terrace.
- The very large private terrace is south-facing and has views east and west over the park so that you can watch the sun all day long ! There is a table and 4 chairs so you can eat each meal al-fresco if you want to plus there are two sunloungers and importantly SUN ALL DAY ! There are also some well kept palms with their very own watering system so nothing to do there just enjoy.
- There is a family bathroom with a walk-in shower, wc and marble topped vanity unit with basin. There is great lighting and mirrors.
- Twin bedroom no.1 is spacious and has built-in wardrobe and shelves.
- The 2nd twin bedroom has plenty of space, built-in wardrobe and shelves and it's own en-suite.
- The en-suite has a bath and shower, wc, bidet and large marble topped vanity unit with basin again great lighting.
Hair dryer and all linen and towels are provided - not beach towels. Baby equipment such as high chair, cot, baby bath, bottle steriliser are available for hire. Welcome packs can be arranged along with Airport picks ups or Car hire
All in all the apartment provides a really comfortable, homely base for your holiday and if you are out and about all the time then a welcoming place to come back to at the end of a long and tiring day.
The apartment is surrounded by well-kept gardens (our gardeners attend all year round and daily in the summer)
The pool area is gated and grassed with trees, parasols and flower beds. There is plenty of space whether you want hot sunshine or cooler shade. There is a safe shallow children's pool and the very large main pool has step access plus a length of 18 metres if you fancy some exercise before breakfast or last thing in the evening. (Typically you can enjoy the pool from late April to mid-October)
We have a children's play area with benches, swings, a slide and see-saw plus there are some pleasant walks around the green parks here and in the immediate area.
If you are a runner, cyclist or walker there is a canal path over the road that takes you through the orange groves for miles all the way south to the city of Cartagena.
You'll only have a 5 minute walk to a supermarket, shops, restaurants and bars where you can have some great meals out and dance or sing the night away ! There is a bus service to other areas but if you want to travel out we'd recommend hiring a car. (See CARHIRE below)
So many to choose from. The nearest is La Zenia which is a 4 min drive away - flat and beautifully sandy with climbing frame, plenty of space and beach bars from April to October. There is also the La Zenia Hotel Restaurant and facilities.
Further south and north the coast has many beaches waiting for you to discover and pick your favourite.
Perhaps the Mar Menor beaches(south), being sheltered from the Mediterranean, are more family friendly as their waters are calm and the shore slopes very gently. All ages are safe to enjoy the sun here. Lo Pagan, San Pedro, San Javier, Santiago de la Ribera etc... Plus the best beach restaurants but you must book.
Extra FAMILY ACTIVITIES
Within five minutes drive there is a Go-Kart Track that is brilliant fun for 5yr olds and upwards. There are two waterparks; one in Torrevieja and one in Quesada. A Safari and Zoo in Elche as well as the theme parks in Murcia and Benidorm.
We have 4 18 hole courses within 5 minutes drive, Villamartin, Las Ramblas, Campoamor and Los Colinas. Plus of course there are many more to chose from up and down this coast. There are always special deals available to golfers and we can even help you book tee-times before you arrive. Clubs are available to hire.
Too many even for a 6 month holiday ! There are Spanish, English, Chinese, Indian, Swedish, Thai, Mexican, German, Vietnamese, Greek, Japanese, Brazilian, Norwegian, French, Belgian.
If you fancy a walk out for the evening then only 5 mins away you have a choice of the following cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Indian, Scandinavian, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Italian. Plus some of the bars offer you a menu as well. (Taxi's are easily available for those who have eaten too much)
Last summer saw car hire prices go through the roof due to a shortage of fleet vehicles and price hikes but we can still offer extremely good bargain prices. Shop around and then ask us.
There are plenty of supermarkets, shops and town centres a very short drive away. Torrevieja is a very easy drive north (5km) where there is the Habaneras shopping centre and a huge Carrefour store plus a vibrant seafront and busy town.
Less than 3 mins drive towards the sea and you reach La Zenia which is also a busy hub with restaurants, bars and supermarkets.
Head south on the N332 and almost immediately you pass through the Cabo Roig area with its Strip of bars and restaurants that is very popular in the evenings.
Further afield: toward Benidorm up the coast there are two Theme Parks Terra Natura and Aqua Natura which are excellent family days out. Head inland to Murcia City where you can indulge yourself in beautiful old narrow streets and historical buildings or simply shop till you drop.
There really is something for everyone here - why do you think the Costa Blanca is the world's favourite place for 2nd homes.
Whatever kind of holiday you enjoy whether you are after pure rest, relaxation and the rejuvenating powers of the sun or perhaps you are a complete party animal and want endless music, bars and entertainment or maybe you are somewhere in between - you will find it all here. That you can depend on.