180-degrees panoramic sea view with a pool
Relaxing on the beach or hiking in the mountains? Why choose? Cumbre del Sol offers you both.
Undoubtedly the most amazing panoramic view over the Mediterranean Sea!
● A splendid penthouse apartment with 2 bedrooms and 20 sqm private sun terrace
● 2 beautiful, award winning cascading pools with a kids corner for exclusive use by residents, next to the apartment
● Apartment has all the essentials for comfortable stay
● 4 min drive to all amenities and a spectacular beach
● Apartment is situated in the area of natural beauty, bordering protected nature park with stunning walks along the coast and nearby cosy villages and towns
● Apartment is bright and benefits from light breezes.
Fast Internet access (WiFi) is included in the price during summer months.
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION (sleeps 4+2)
● Spacious living/dining room with 2 double sofa beds and large patio doors opening into terrace
● Large 20 sqm private East-South facing terrace with the sun from sunrise until late afternoon, furnished with dining facilities, parasol and sunbeds.
● 2 bedrooms with double and twin beds, fitted wardrobes
● Quality equipped kitchen with everything one needs for complete self-catering
● Fully tiled bathroom, full size bath/shower, WC, bidet, hand basin, hairdryer
● Utility area: washing machine, vacuum cleaner, cleaning equipment
● Air conditioning hot & cold, heating system
● WiFi, Satellite TV, DVD, video, CD/radio/tape player, CDs & videos
● Parking bay on the road adjacent to the steps down to the apartment
● For beach: parasol, chairs, toys, etc.
● For kids: children toys, beach toys, books, Playstation-2 etc.
● The apartment is fully serviced before each arrival
● Towels/ bed linen provided (please bring your own beach towels)
● Welcome packs available upon request
● Additional cleaning and change of towels & bed linen available upon request
GETTING THERE - both Alicante and Valencia airports are 1-1.5 hour's drive
CAR HIRE essential - available at both airports
NO SMOKING property, no pets allowed
The apartment belongs to Pueblo Panorama - the community which is a part of the residential area Cumbre del Sol.
Community Pueblo Panorama
● A group of penthouse-style apartments located at the very highest point of Cumbre del Sol. Built into the hillside with spectacular, uninterrupted views over the sea, surrounding mountains and countryside as far as the eye can see.
The residential area Cumbre del Sol (Summit of the Sun)
● Located in the heart of Costa Blanca between J�vea and Moraira. It has its own beach Playa del Moraig, with crystal clear water. During the summer months the beach has its own bar and restaurant with live music. Sun loungers can be hired.
● Well-stocked supermarkets, restaurants, cafés, bank with ATM facilities, medical clinic (open 24 hours) and pharmacy are available in the community.
● Tennis courts and a further, huge outdoor community pool (100 m long), 3 min drive
● Nothing disturbs the harmony. Residential area, adjacent to protected nature park � La Granadella National Park, offers various hiking trails along the coast. There are neither hotels nor high buildings in the whole area.
In a short distance you will find many picturesque villages, beautiful towns, green mountains and valleys with vineyards and bodegas, citrus orchards and olive groves. On the seashore you can visit towns of Moraira, Calpe, Javea and Denia, inland: Benitachell, Teulada, Benissa, Gata de Gorgos, or in the mountains: El Castell de Guadalest, Jalón, Orba, Murla, just to mention some of them.
All of these towns and villages offer interesting activities, including Christian, Moorish and Roman remains, old fortifications, local markets and variety of festivals all year around. Great Valencian wines of Moscatel and Fondillon should be tasted at regional bodegas. Local restaurants offer various cuisines with delicious pescados y mariscos (fish and seafood), paella or tapas at very reasonable prices.
Costa Blanca North have a coastline of over 200 km with some of the finest las playas del Mediterr�neo. Ten of them are within a 5 to 20 mins drive from Cumbre del Sol. Some of the beaches are sandy while others are rocky. Some are wide-open spaces and a few are quiet isolated coves.
● Younger guests can visit Terra Mitica Theme park, Aqualandia Water park or MundoMar sea world park in Benidorm just to mention some of them.
● Only 1 hour drive away and makes for a great day outing. The city contains an intense monumental heritage. However Valencia�s landmark is undoubtedly the City of Arts and Sciences - an avant-garde, futuristic cultural and entertainment complex. It is a must do experience!
● There are many courses in the area. Club de Golf J�vea is only 4 km away
Cumbre del Sol enjoys a typical subtropical Mediterranean climate, with cool sea breezes in the summer and surrounding mountains protecting against the cold North winds in the winter. The region has the highest number of sunny days per year in Spain and its mild temperature throughout the year offers opportunities for a perfect winter sun break.
You may find more information on the Cumbre del Sol website: