Superb villa for demanding & discerning users,11 sleeps
* This private villa rental in Foz do Arelho offers sheer luxury for your holiday rental to Portugal.
* The extensive sun terraces, and gardens enjoy breathtaking views all around from every angle. * The private heated swimming pool with cascading water, overlooks the breathtaking Obidos Lagoon and the Atlantic beyond. - Children pool protection.
* This magnificent property is finished to the highest standard, offers the very best from a Portugal luxury villas and is often elected by media, to promote the region.
* Providing excellent accommodation for 11, Casa do Lago is the tranquil perfect base to explore the fascinating Silver Coast of Portugal...
* All rooms, the kitchen, the gym and 3 bathrooms with fantastic views.
* Large panoramic private heated pool with cascading water and steps in, waterfall.
* Children's pool area
* Extensive panoramic gardens, sun terraces.
* Children glassed pool protection
* Large children's play area with 12 different equipments.
* Wheelchair accessibility to all gardens and every place of the villa.
* Balconies, sun terraces and gardens all around to the 180º open breathtaking views.
* Brick built BBQ with panoramic al fesco dining area, pergola and automatic sun shade.
* Garden Gym.
* Keep fit circuit inside the gardens.
* Minigolf course.
* 5 bikes.
* Secure parking, garage if required.
* Indoor gym
* Ping pong and football tables. Darts and other games.
* Satellite TV, DVD, Stereo Sound System.
* Lounge with interior garden, fireplace, built-in-fish tank, sofas and family dining places for 12.
Casa Lago is the calm and tranquil place, perfect to relax.
* Welcome to the Silver Coast of Portugal, a largely unknown, stunning and unspoilt coastline
* Discover vast sandy beaches, natural assets, water sports paradises, hospitable people, exquisite local cuisine & wine, fishing and farming villages in open countryside
* Dive deeply in an extraordinary concentration of history, fascinating towns, museums, festivities, festivals
* This is the real Portugal. Temperate climate with long summers... perfect to relax all year round ---
# Obidos, Alcobaça, Batalha, Mafra, Santarém, Sintra, the Templar city of Tomar, and LIsbon are places to emphasize deserving a visit.
# The nearby traditional fishermen old towns of Peniche and Nazaré with their beaches and fresh fish restaurants deserve a visit as well.
# The pilgrimage town of Fatima and the natural caves are 1 hour by car.
# Obidos Lagoon (the villa location), is a fantastic asset of Portugal, but just a piece of the rich natural Silver Coast Heritage.
# Other activities can be walk along vast beaches and cliffs overlooking the Atlantic. Delight fantastic local wines, seafood, Portuguese cooking and confectionery.
# In the region there's a number of festivities, concerts and events through the year.
- Suitable types of local holidays:
* Fishing * Golf Course * Horse riding * Tennis courts * Watersports * Sailing * Diving * Swimming * Walking * Surfing * Waterskiing * Windsurfing *