NEW! Luxury Family Friendly Villa with Pool and Jacuzzi
The Retreat is a brand new luxury 5-bedroom villa in the heart of Orlando; just a few minutes drive from all of the Disney area’s best attractions and an ideal place to unwind and relax after a busy day. With its Tuscan design and immaculate maintenance, the house is truly one of the most exclusive in the area. Its setting is so peaceful, placed next to a lake with its own private heated pool and Jacuzzi. You could easily mistake yourself for being in the countryside when in fact you’ll be moments away from all the Disney magic and only 30 minutes drive from Orlando International Airport!
Perfect for families with all ages of children, the villa has a special pool security alarm for children’s safety and all the equipment you need for babies including cots, changing mats and highchairs. For older children and adults there is a selection of entertainment for the evenings from films to board games and there are two living rooms, in case you want to make one a play room. One bedroom and en-suite is set downstairs at the back of the villa, which is perfect for anyone with disabilities or with young babies.
Spacious and comfortable
With 5 spacious bedrooms (3 doubles and two twins), two with en-suite bathrooms and 1 large family bathroom, The Retreat sleeps 10 comfortably with room for 2 people on the large sofa bed in the upstairs lounge. Freshly laundered bed linen and towels are provided for all guests.
Dining in style
The Retreat has two places for dining, a formal dining area and kitchen dining area, plus three different areas for lounging with enough comfortable sofas to seat up to 20 people all at once. The kitchen has everything you need to make yourself at home, and there’s dishwasher, washing machine and all the utensils you need to cook up a banquet! In case you want to relax and order take-away, we have a list of restaurants to try out.
Your own private heated pool and Jacuzzi
The outdoor heated pool is covered by a special high sun filtration roof so you can catch the sun’s rays but also protect the little ones from the harshest sun. The pool is maintained every day and kept heated throughout your stay along with the sumptuous hot tub where you can relax with a cocktail in the evening.
The pool is perfect for both daytime and evening swims as it’s lit up at night, and there are no close neighbors so you have the privacy to really enjoy the pool! The poolside also has outdoor tables and chairs for dining as well as sun loungers and children’s pool toys so everyone can enjoy themselves.
All the mod cons
In case you have any spare time, The Retreat boasts a large flat screen TV with cable in the largest living room, an upstairs TV, DVD player and iPod docking station with speakers. There is also a choice of DVDs and Disney classics to watch. The Retreat has wireless Internet and a landline telephone.
Friendly service and help with your stay
When you arrive you won’t be left to work things out all by yourself. You will be greeted in the morning and shown around the Villa and we’ll explain what to do, where to go and how to get there. You will also find a comprehensive guide of the area with details all of the local attractions, restaurants and taxi numbers. We will also provide you with all of the attraction tickets if you’d prefer to buy them beforehand so you don’t need to buy on the door at a higher rate. We will always be on hand to ensure you have the best possible holiday at The Retreat. If you have any special requests, we’d be happy to help.
• Air conditioning: air-con throughout the villa
• Bathrooms: 3 showers, 3 baths, 4 toilets
• Beauty: hairdryer, large mirrors
• Bed linen and towels: freshly laundered bed linen and luxury towels provided
• Cooking: Oven and hob, microwave, large fridge and separate freezer and BBQ
• Disability friendly: Disabled access throughout downstairs, including bedroom and ensuite with walk-in shower.
• Entertainment: TV, DVD, iPod station, DVD films, games and books
• Family friendly: Everything from cots to high chairs and special alarmed pool
• Internet: wi-fi provided for free
• Outdoor and indoor lounging: lots of chairs, loungers and sofas to choose from both inside and outside
• Parking: private parking spaces and a private garage, enough for 4 cars
• Pool: Private heated pool and Jacuzzi
• Utensils: Coffee maker, kettle, toaster, pots & pans, crockery, glassware, cutlery, kitchen knives, mixer and everything else you could need including a dishwasher to wash everything up!
• Washing & ironing: large washing machine and tumble dryer, iron and ironing board
• Orlando International Airport (30mins)
• Orlando City Center (45 mins)
• Kissimmee (30mins)
• Walt Disney World, including Magical Kingdom, MGM Studios and Epcot Center (15mins)
• Universal Studios (30mins)
• The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (30mins)
• Wet n Wild (30mins)
• Seaworld (30mins)
• Daytona Beach (1hr)
• Cape Canaveral / Kennedy Space Center (1hr)
The nearest large supermarket is a mere 5mins drive, and there is a vast range of restaurants to suit all tastes within a 5-10min drive.