Delightful, spacious apartment, sleeps 6.
On the coastline called the Adriatic Riviera, Osimo, Auximon in Greek and Auximum in Roman times, was one of the richest towns in the region. Steeped in history, some of the original Roman walls survive. The town is thriving and busy – big enough to be interesting and small enough in which to very quickly feel at ease. A hill town, with magical views from the walls and public gardens over the beautiful hills and countryside, there are many restaurants and delightful shops, 2 theatres, a cinema and concert halls. Lovely beaches are only 20 minutes away. With its weekly local market and noticeable lack of non Italian tourists, Osimo is very much an unspoilt, traditional Italian hill town.
We bought this lovely apartment in Le Marche, Osimo, 4 years ago and very much enjoy it as a family. From time to time we offer it for holiday rentals. It retains many of its original features such as cornices in the high-ceilinged master bedroom but has been totally refurbished with a new kitchen etc. Le Marche is 25 miles from Ancona airport.
- 2 Double bedrooms, 1 with a king-size bed, 1 with 2 single beds (one single bed and comfortable zed bed).
- Lounge (with double sofa bed)
- Sleeps 6
- Kitchen/Dining room with large pantry/ storage with shelving
- Bathroom with shower. Bidet etc
- Central heating (very effective and super for Winter breaks!)
- Washing machine
- Family-sized fridge and small freezer
- Electric Oven
- Gas hob
- TV (Italian)
- Radio and CD player
- Speakers for IPOD