3 luxury south-facing 2 bed apartments with jacuzzi
This stunning south-facing apartment is one of three available from the same family. It has been furnished to a very high standard with the taste and needs of the golfing executive and their family in mind.
An ideal holiday location for:
- serious golf enthusiasts wanting to play the renowned El Valle and Murcia circuit – some of the best golf in Spain
- couples wanting to escape the hustle & bustle to relax and unwind in a peaceful setting in the sun
- families looking for the peace of mind of a secure environment where their kids can roam freely
- the adventurous, looking for outdoors activities offered by the neighbouring mountain range - hiking trails, climbing, cycling, horse riding
- water sport enthusiasts seeking either the sheltered waters of Mar Menor or the open Mediterranean sea for wind- and/or kite-surfing, sailing, water skiing, fishing
- lovers of the old ‘unspoilt’ Spain wanting to explore the charming cities of Murcia, Cartagena and many attractions of the surrounding region
The apartment offers ample Mediterranean-style outdoor living:
- 30m˛ south facing terrace - sun all day
- stunning views down the valley across the golf course
- outdoor Jacuzzi – perfect for relaxing under the stars after a hard day of golf
- stylish teak wooden table with parasol with 6 cushioned reclining chairs
- 2 cushioned wooden loungers
- outdoor TV and power sockets
The indoors is bright and airy and offers spacious living for up to four people:
- 65m˛ air-conditioned indoor accommodation
- interior designed open plan lounge - dining room (seating for 6)
- flat screen Satellite TV (incl. English channels), patio doors opening onto terrace
- luxury master bedroom with king-size bed (convertible to two singles)
- stylish twin room (convertible to one king-size bed)
- slick marble bathroom with Jacuzzi bath/shower
- high spec kitchen with all mod-cons (incl. dish washer)
The El Valle Golf Resort:
El Valle has been built around a beautifully landscaped 18 hole golf course offering:
- abundant open spaces, walkways, fairways, greens, lakes, landscaped gardens
- spectacular rural valley and mountain views
- stunning five star Golf club house complex (3 mins walk from apartment) offering:
- bar, restaurant and terrace areas,
- shops and supermarket,
- tennis courts, and
- gym facilities.
- playgrounds for children
- communal swimming pools
- courtesy bus to other Polaris resorts
- fully secured, gated complex with 24 hour security patrol
The Golf Course:
Designed by Jack Nicklaus, the El Valle golf course has quickly earned its reputation as the best and most challenging course in the Murcia region.
- 18 hole course, par 71 with 4 tees
- well integrated into the natural surrounding mountain landscape
- abundant native vegetation with a subtle desert feel to it
- 2 lakes, streams, small waterfalls and groups of bunkers all surrounded by rocks
- puts a premium on accuracy and skill favouring the intelligent player who can manage their game (not power play).
- choice of 3 additional Nicklaus Golf courses all within easy reach with courtesy buses running between them
El Valle is in a superb location, nestled in a valley at the foot of the Carrascoy Mountains. A beautiful area with breath taking views of the mountains and the Nature Park.
- served by two international airports, the Murcia - San Javier airport (15-20 minutes drive) and Alicante airport (45-50 minutes).
- 10 minutes from the historic city of Murcia with the meandering cobbled streets, plazas, cathedrals of the old city and delightful array of local tapas by night
- 10 minutes from Carrascoy mountain range with its rugged gorges and extensive range of hiking trails and quaint mountain restaurants
- 20 minutes from the beautiful blue flag beaches of the Mar Menor. The Mar Menor is an inland sea offering miles of sandy beaches and water which is usually 5 degrees warmer than the Med, has no currents and offers graduated shallow waters making it perfect for children and popular for water sports: windsurf and kitesurf, waterskiing, sailing, jet ski, diving etc.
- 20 minutes from the first aqua park in Murcia, Aqua Natura, which is part of the zoo Terra Natura. Aqua Natura, is part of the zoo Terra Natura, is 30km˛ and is split into three different areas: a slide park (including the Kamikaze ride), the "lazy river" and the pool and solarium.