Rental Guarantee      Owner Login     
Search by ID number:       


 
 
Nice apartment with views near Puerto Marina

Nice, cosy, clean, well located 2 bedroom apartment in a calm residential area near the beach (700 yards) and Puerto Marina, with 2 bathrooms, swimming-pool, indoors garage, lift, big sun deck (65 sq.m.)private for this apartment.
At only 15' walk from El Pinillo train station that takes you to the airport in 15' and to Malaga Centre in 30'.
Air-con hot/cold in living-r and bed-rs. Fully equipped, including sat TV, linen, towels.
Everybody likes the place and previous occupants come back every year. Rental is only 350, 700 or 840 a week, depending on the seasons.
Booking fees is 20%, remaining 80% on arrival.


Summary

Location - Benalmadena, Torremolinos, Malaga, Costa del Sol Spain
Home Type - Apartment
Sleeps up to - 5
Number of Bedrooms - 2
Single Beds - 2
Double Beds - 1
Other Beds - Sofa bed
Bathrooms - 2
Toilets -
Swimming Pool - Shared
Smoking - Allowed
Pets - Allowed


Rental notes

Booking deposit - 20%
Balance to be paid - On arrival to arrival.
Refundable security deposit - 200Euros


Owners details

Owners name: Jose Alcantara
Advertised since: 15 October 2008


Make an enquiry
To contact the owner by email please fill in the form below.

First Name:
Last Name:
Telephone:
Email Address:
Arrival Date:
Departure Date:
Guests:  Adults     Children 
Please enter your questions or requests and press submit:

Where did you hear about us?
Receive offers and updates:


Picture album
 
Living-room with balcony
 
Main bedroom

Twin-bedded room

Sun terrace 60 sqm.