Holiday in Paris, Quartier Montorgueil
The apartment has three rooms:
* The Salon is a large open space, home to the kitchen, dining room, and living room.
* The kitchen is fully equipped to handle food preparation ranging from a fruit and cheese plate to a multi-course meal. It has a modern convection oven, as well as a microwave, a washer and dryer, ample storage and excellent lighting.
* The dining area very comfortably seats four people and looks out onto the living area and windows with a view of the street below. The exposed original beams add to the feeling of warmth and coziness, as does the working fireplace.
* The bedroom has a queen size bed with headboard and footboard, bedside tables with lamps for reading, and a dresser and wardrobe to provide plenty of storage for your clothing. The bedroom window overlooks a quiet courtyard.
* The updated bathroom has a vanity with a sink basin, mirror and a modern full shower. The toilet is separate for privacy.
The apartment was refurbished and renovated in 2003, so there are hardwood floors and Afghan rugs throughout. The apartment also offers cable CD, TV, DVD - VCR player and free DSL connection.
The furniture is brand new and includes a leather couch that folds out into a queen-sized bed, and two matching leather chairs. The windows look out onto the street below.